Supplier Information: Overview
Potential and current suppliers are involved early in the development and prototype stages for applicable programs, creating a positive, robust working relationship with all applicable team members (Purchasing, Product Design, Product Engineering and Program Management). The result is optimum product realization and long-term partnerships with our supply base.
Suppliers are expected to meet the following criteria
- Competitive in terms of price, quality, and reliability
- On-time delivery
- Innovative cost reduction ideas and continuous improvement
- Experience/expertise with prototypes
- Acceptance of the applicable Mahindra Terms & Conditions
- Adherence to all shipping and labeling requirements
- Data exchange compatibility
The process at MANA to become a supplier begins with the completion of a supplier profile, submission of a W-9 (or W-8), and a signed non-disclosure agreement (NDA). If your component(s) and or services are required and a fit with our product line needs, the purchasing team will be in touch with your company.
Documents & Downloads
MANA supports the following groups at 51% ownership for the associated classifications:
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE): Subcontinent Asian Indian, Asian Pacific Americans, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Native Americans
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE): 51% owned and controlled by a woman or group of women
- Small or Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE): Women, minority, disabled, or veteran-owned businesses from $3.5-$17.4 million in gross annual sales, and number of employees at a standard size not to exceed 500-1,500 employees